Goth Night At Zen: Cinco de Emo 05/05/2023

 

9pm - 10pm

Coheed & Cambria - Welcome Home

The Vines - Ride

Twenty One Pilots - Tear In My Heart

We Are The Scientists - Chick Lit

Green Day - Know Your Enemy

Rise Against - Savior

The Used - I Caught Fire

The Smiths - How Soon Is Now?

Bauhaus - Sanity Assassin

The Dreaming - Alone  **Request**

Abagnale - You've Got Yourself to Blame

Thrice - A Living Dance Upon Dead Minds 

Aiden - Cry Little Sister (cover)

Echo & the Bunnymen - It's Alright

AFI - Love Like Winter

Lustra - Scotty Doesn't Know

Dropkick Murphys - Walk Away

11pm - 12am

Good Charlotte - Little Things

The Ataris - Boys of Summer (cover)

Hoobastank - Crawling in the Dark

Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue

Fall Out Boy - It Ain't A Scene..

Nothing More - Go To War

My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay

Avril Lavigne - Sk8ter Boi  **Request**

All Time Low - Monsters

This Century - Paper Planes (cover)

Twenty One Pilots - The Hype

My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the Black Parade  **Request**

Story of the Year - Until the Day I Die  **Request**

Akaline Trio - Death Bed

HIM - Wings of a Butterfly  **Request**

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - In Fate's Hands

Yellowcard - Breathing

Green Day - When I Come Around

1am - 2am

Lacey Sturm - Rot

AFI - Miss Murder

Sum 41 - In Too Deep

The Offspring - Come Out and Play

Fall Out Boy - Don't You Know Who I Think I Am

Taking Back Sunday - MakeDamnSure

My Chemical Romance - Thank You For the Venom  **Request**

Panic! At the Disco - Camisado  **Request**

Echoheart - Canade

Puscifer - Rev 22:20  **Request Artist**

The Offspring - Bad Habit  **Request**

Audioslave - Show Me How to Live

Hawthorne Heights - Angels with Even Filthier Souls

Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus  **Request**

Plain White T's - Hey There Delilah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kayla "Kitty" & Brett Wedding: 10/14/2023

Dusk Goth Night At Zen: 03/05/2021

Goth Night At Zen: 10/06/2023