Goth Night At Zen: 05/03/2024 Cinco de Emo


 8:15pm - 9pm

Weezer - Hash Pipe

Franz Ferdinand - This Fire

Smash Mouth - Then the Morning Comes

Lit - My Own Worst Enemy

My Chemical Romance - Teenagers  **Request**

Lustra - Scotty Doesn't Know

Stretch Armstrong - Get This Party Started

Dreamcar - Tom Close

Pixies - Where is my Mind?

Rain Paris - Slumber Party

Gorillaz - Dare  **Request**

The Maine - I Wanna Love You

Bowling For Soup - 1985

Metric - Black Sheep  **Request Artist**

Forever the Sickest Kids - Crazy Train

Twenty One Pilots - Heathens

Fall Out Boy - This Ain't a Scene...

Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend

10pm - 11pm

Jimmy Eat World - The Middle

Good Charlotte - Little Things

Weezer - Beverly Hills

Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue

Panic at the Disco - I Write Sins..  **Request**

Paramore - Decode

Smash Mouth - Who's There

Twenty One Pilots - The Hype

My Chemical Romance - Welcome to the Black Parade

Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus  **Request Artist**

The Used - I Caught Fire

Green Day - When I Come Around

Fall Out Boy - Don't You Know Who..

Matchbook Romance - My Eyes Burn

The Offspring - Come Out and Play

Coheed & Cambria - Welcome Home

Flyleaf - I'm So Sick

12am - 1am

Bad Omens - V.A.N.  **Request**

AFI - Miss Murder

The Home Team - Danger

Blindside - Pitiful  **Request**

Yellowcard - Breathing

Fall Out Boy - Beat It

Ok Go - Here it Goes Again

The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing..

Gary Numan - My Name is Ruin

Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl  **Request**

Carpenter Brut - Maniac

VNV Nation - Joy

Male Tears - Regret 4 Nothing

Bad Omens - Death of Peace of Mind  **Request**

B-52's - Rock Lobster  **Request**

Blink 182 - All the Small Things

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kayla "Kitty" & Brett Wedding: 10/14/2023

Dusk Goth Night At Zen: 03/05/2021

Goth Night At Zen: 10/06/2023