Dead Celebrities Drag Show 08/29/2020

 

Here is my set list as well as the performer dance songs.
Christina Aguilera - Dirrty feat. Redman
Camila Cabello - Havana feat. Young Thug
Flo Rida - Low feat. T-Pain
Icona Pop - I Love It feat. Charli XCX
Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous Girl feat. Timbaland
A Taste Of Honey - Boogie Oogie Oogie
Ella Mai - Trip
1st Performance set
(Amethyst Douglas) Queen - I Want to Break Free/ Fat Bottomed Girls
(Madam Sushi) Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - I Love Rock & Roll/ Bad Reputation
(Harlot Schmarlot) Michael Jackson - Pretty Young Thing
(Chanel Temple) Aretha Franklin - You Make Me Feel
(Phoenix West) Carol Channing - Jazz Baby/ Diamond's are a Girl's Best Friend
(Lola Ova C Monroe) Whitney Houston - Million Dollar Bill
Iggy Azalea - Black Widow feat. Rita Ora
Mary J. Blige - Family Affair
Juice Wrld - Lucid Dreams
Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise
Skrillex - Make It Bun Dem feat. Damian Marley
Fergie - M.I.L.F. $
Nine Inch Nails - Closer
Meg Myers - Desire
Rihanna - Disturbia
Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl
Wale - The Need to Know feat. SZA
AWOLNATION - I Just Wanna Be the Best
Bruno Mars - Grenade
2nd Performance set
(Amethyst Douglas) Prince - Purple Rain
(Madame Sushi) Naya Rivera - If I Die Young
(Harlot Schmarlot) Amy Winehouse - Back to Black
(Chanel Temple) Selena - Dreaming of You
(Phoenix West) Will Ferrell & My Marianne - Husavik
(Lola Ova C Monroe) Blaque - 808/ Aaliyah - Try Again
TLC - No Scrubs
Ivy Levan - The Dame Says
Anderson .Paak - Come Down
Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools
Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar
Chris Mancini & Lennart - Shot in the Dark/Peter Gunn
Alannah Myles - Black Velvet
Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Madness - Our House
The Doors - Love Her Madly
Joy Division - She's Lost Control
Ozzy Osburne - Mama I'm Coming Home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kayla "Kitty" & Brett Wedding: 10/14/2023

Dusk Goth Night At Zen: 03/05/2021

Goth Night At Zen: 10/06/2023